No products in the cart
911 Emergency Septic Treatment
- Concentrated 911 Emergency Treatment designed for failed systems or systems with current issues
- Adds Bacteria and Enhances the growth of bacteria that degrades waste in septic systems and drain fields
- Digests grease, fats, oils, paper, salts, organic matter…even petroleum products
- Reduces Odors
- Safe on all septic systems, pipes and plumbing systems
- Improves percolation of the soil by digesting the bio-blanket and Salt in the leach field
- Patented Technology
- Lowers Contamination possibilities associated with the discharge
100% Money Back Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DOES YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM WORK?
The septic tank holds wastewater from the home until solid debris settles at the bottom of the tank (the sludge layer) and lighter waste, such as oil, rises to the top to form the scum layer. Between the two layers lies clarified liquid, which flows into an outlet pipe and is gradually dissipated through a drain field. Bacteria in the septic tank naturally break down organic waste matter and slow the accumulation of the sludge layer.
HOW CAN HOTROD HELP?
Hotrod adds and enhances the microbiology within the septic system to rid your system of sludge and solids. As the product makes its way into the drain field it starts to focus on the bio-blanket as well as the sodium in the soil to improve percolation in the drain field.
WHAT CAUSES A SEPTIC SYSTEM TO FAIL?
A lack of biological activity. As the microbiology is killed by anti bacterial products and soap we quickly start degrading the septic system which results in a build up of solids and anaerobic material.
IS IT EASY TO APPLY?
Yes it is. You simply apply the dry packet to the liquid material and flush. If you have access to the top of your septic tank we recommend stirring the crust and applying the product directly to the tank. It can also be directly added to the field with no issues. Can HOTROD be used on an aerobic system? HOTROD can be used on an aerobic system with no issues. It is designed for both anaerobic and aerobic systems.